Thursday 27 June 2013

April 2013: control rods

April's fool (yours truly) soon came to realise that he'd made no real progress toward completing a game, so again I went back to the simplified game*. I also checked out printers that could do playing cards and found that playing cards aren't just shiny pieces of printed cardboard. I also found out that not many printing places actually print proper playing cards. As far as I can tell, my closest playing card makers are in Surrey, and I'm pretty sure that they are just agents because I found exactly the same blurb on several other printer websites.
Exactly the same.
Exactly.
Not even changed a bit.
Exactly the same.

*Several months later I would write a blog, during which I would go from 3rd person to 1st person in the same breath. However, he doesn't realise that pointing it out doesn't make it acceptable nor does it make it amusing for anyone but himself; if anything, it just makes the blog entry longer and even less likely to be read in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment